As an individual or organization that shares a passion for adaptive sport, supporting a specific program can make a world of difference. To continue offering a range of seasonal, club level and competitive development programs, Whistler Adaptive requires funding for volunteer and coach training, equipment maintenance and purchase as well as promotion and development for new adaptive sports. Funding for these important programs is essential to offer access to sport and recreation for all. Here's an example of what your dollars will provide:
- $25 will allow a local or visiting individual to experience the fresh air and mountain vistas from a canoe on Alta Lake
- $65 will allow an athlete with limited mobility to explore the beautiful Whistler alpine with the use of a trail rider
- $215 will provide a local athlete with a full-day private sit-ski lesson at Whistler Blackcomb
- $250 will help maintain current equipment
- $700 will help fund adaptive snowboard training
- $1,000 will sponsor an athlete for a year of multi-sport programming
- $5,000 will help us purchase a mono-ski for alpine skiing
You can make an ongoing and enduring difference by helping to support the Whistler Adaptive Sports Program through one of the following ways.
Make a one-time donation today and help support Whistler Adaptive in creating sport for life. A tax receipt will be issued in your name or your company name immediately.Click Here
A monthly donation gives us the opportunity to improve our programming and plan for our dreams of making sport accessible to all.Click Here
Celebrate the life of a loved one by making a donation to Whistler Adaptive and help to create the opportunity of a life-time for an athlete with a disability.
Become a Friend of Whistler Adaptive and receive a tax receipt for your donation and a membership that gives you access to our programs, volunteer opportunities, training and events.