Elevate your contribution to support Whistler Adaptive programs and help us to adapt the play ground so it is accessible for all. Friends of Whistler Adaptive is a new category of membership available to donors, volunteers and friends of adaptive athletes.
For a $100 donation, Friends of Whistler Adaptive will receive a $75 tax receipt ($90 for active volunteers) in addition to standard member benefits. Why become a member of Whistler Adaptive?
- Join programs run by highly trained staff and volunteers
- Participate as an athlete in our insured programs
- Book training and certification
- Receive communications and newsletters
- Attend Society events
- Volunteer at functions and programs
- Vote at the AGM
- Get involved on committees for fundraising, events and races
- Meet new people and have loads of fun!
Join our inner circle of donors as a Friend on Whistler Adaptive.