SAVE THE DATE!
Whistler Adaptive Sports Program
May 11, 2017 | 6pm-10pm | Royal Vancouver Yacht Club
Adapt the Playground
Your support on May 11, 2017 will help Whistler Adaptive adapt the playground. Canadian Paralympic athletes and Whistler Adaptive Sports Program alumni/members will be in attendance.
Dine with some of the best athletes in Canada, enjoy a delicious three course dinner surrounded by spectacular views, and help us raise much needed funds through the popular live and silent auctions.
If you are unable to join us at the event, you can easily make a donation online or contact us to donate to the silent auction. Every dollar helps ensure individuals with a disability enjoy adaptive sport in Whistler.
Funds raised will:
- Support the development of innovative sports programming;
- Ensure the greatest number of individuals with a disability have access to sport and recreation;
- Create sport for life for all of our athletes and participants;
- Help expand our programming to reach more individuals with a disability who face age or geographical barriers;
- Help build the future generation of Canadian athletes.
May 11, 2017
Royal Vancouver Yacht Club
3811 Point Grey Road
Cocktails: 6 pm
Dinner: 7 pm
Event wrap-up: 10pm
RSVP by phone or email
We would be happy to reserve your spot:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.905.4493