The Annual General Meeting for the Whistler Adaptive Sports Program Society is taking place on October 25, 2020 in Whistler, BC (location and format TBD ie. by Zoom). Registration begins at 10am and the AGM starts at 10:05am. We will hear from the President of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director and other Board Members regarding programming, fundraising and other initiatives that took place in 2020. We will also review the 2020 financials.
Can't make it to the meeting? The AGM information package, financial statements and constitution & bylaws will be uploaded in early October.
Whistler Adaptive is seeking passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Board of Directors. If you or someone you know would be a good fit or if you want more information on the role of a director and the time commitment, please contact Chelsey Walker, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public, but only current Whistler Adaptive members in good standing can vote. Register for the AGM using this link.
Current memberships are valid from August 1, 2020 to July 31, 2021. Members provide guidance in electing new directors, approving bylaws, help with fundraising and improving programming. If you’d like to become a member, please purchase an athlete, volunteer or Friend of Whistler Adaptive membership online.
Step by step Registration and Enrollment for iClassPro software.
Let’s get started!
Here are the steps to follow to get create an account and reserve classes. It should only take 5-10 minutes. (We recommend doing this from a computer or tablet with a proper keyboard rather than a phone. It will be easier to answer the registration questions.)
- Open the reservation system at
- Click “Create Account” to set up your account.
- Follow all the steps until your account is set up and you are asked to create a Student. Click “Yes, Create a Student” to create an athlete profile for yourself.
- Please complete all of the fields as thoroughly as you can, particularly the “Student Custom Fields” with information that will help the coaches adapt the lessons to your athlete. When you have filled out all required fields, the SAVE button will be active. (The medical information is optional.)
- Once the athlete profile is complete, click “Enrollments” to select the days/times to reserve for your selected programs. Proceed through the checkout process to complete the reservations. (No payment is required.)
Please be aware that there will be no refunds for canceled bookings within 24 hours of the booking, with the exception of feeling ill.
Extenuating circumstances may apply.
Any questions you may have please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be completing a Program Audit over the next few weeks. The purpose of this vital work is to look at how to best plan programming for the next few years. We seeking proposals to complete this Program Audit. If this interests you please reach out to our executive director Chelsey via email email@example.com to submit your proposal.